Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 decade ago

Anime/ Manga Quotes!!!!!!!!!!!!?

i'd like to know meaningful quotes from any manga or anime, really really meaningful, not funny.OK?

Ex: We are all like firework. We climb, shine, and always go our separate ways and become further apart. But even if that time comes, let's not disappear like a firework, and continue to shine forever_ Bleach

Favorite Answer

This is more of a dialogue exchange

Suguru Misato: I'm not the same person you once knew

Mahoro Ando: You are always the same person I knew.

That means a lot to me

Bleach as well- The famous Orihime quote

"If. . . If I were the rain. . . that binds together the Earth and the sky, whom in all eternity will never mingle. . . Would I be able to bind two hearts together?"

Fullmetal Alchemist

Izumi: When you live, your life will end sooner or later... The body will return to the earth. Grass and flowers will grow on top of it. The soul will nourish the hearts... and it will live on in the hearts of other people. Everything in this world flows around and circulates. That goes for human lives too.

OR

Izumi: Everything that lives, has to die. That’s the nature of the world, and when the body returns to the soil, flowers will be nourished and bloom. The soul impacts other souls and lives on in other hearts. Everything in this world flows, circulates. That goes for human lives aswell.

Scar: Alphonse Elric. Earlier, I did sense something. Tears that cannot be seen...but felt. Those tears were...human.

Ed: We talked about what would happen if we died here, remember?

Al: Yeah, a lot of people would be sad.

Ed: That’s a subjective opinion. But look at it objectively. If I died, the world would continue to move along if nothing had happened.

Al: Because you’re just a small part of it. Ow!

Ed: Don’t call me small!..But when the small part, in this case me, dies, the body remains.

Al: Water, carbon, ammonia, lime, phosphorus, salt, saltpetre, sulphur, magnesium, florin, iron and aluminium, right?

Ed: Right, the body’s only a combination of those simple elements, nothing more. We’re destined to be decomposed by bacteria, become nutrients for plants. Then you follow the process further, those plants nourish herbivores.

Al: And those herbivores nourish carnivores. Even others like us. And though we lose awareness, our lives keep moving through the system.

Ed: I’m sorry (stabs rabbit)

Ed: The great flow that maintains the universe. Call it the cycle of life. The course of nature. Each of us is just a small part of that current. One in the all. Yet without all the individual ones, the all can’t exist. This world flows by following grander laws we can’t even imagine. To recognise that flow and work within it, decompose and recreate.

Both (Ed and Al): That… is alchemy.

(oooh that was a long one)

Izumi: The basis strength of a transmutation circle is the nature of the shape itself. The circle represents the circulation of power. By drawing it, that power can be evoked. By understanding the ciculation of power and the laws that govern it, you can harness it for yourself. And one who works within this system of flow to create new things, that is the true alchemist. The world, all of us, follow the motion of a great current. Every living beings death is part of that flow, and reviving them would disrupt it. We musn’t do that.

Roy: ...It's...It's going to rain today...

Riza: Yes...

Roy: You know, years ago, I had a theory on human transmutation. After all we've seen, I was actually trying to remember it now.

I'll put more up later but I have to go

Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, from the beginning they weren't fulfilled.

In The beginning of the story, the main character is certainly lacking.

"She and the prince lived happily ever", goes on the last page right?

From The beginning the princess has nothing, so that's not where the story starts.

The little girl who says, "This isn't enough", Becomes the story's main character.

- Tsukasa Hotori (Shugo Chara)

• Melody

Hatori Sohma (Fruits Baskets): If it's possible for one person to be hurt by another, then it's possible for that person to be healed by another.

Saki Hanajima (Fruits Baskets): To truly love someone, is to always put their feelings before your own...no matter what."

[Fruits Baskets]Hatori- "What do you think snow becomes after it melts?"

Tohru- "What? Um, let's see. It..It becomes spring, doesn't it? No matter how cold it is now, spring will come for sure. Amazing, isn't it? Snow always melts away. Always. I love spring the most."

[Fruits Basket]Kyoko Honda- For there to be pain, there has to be kindness. For darkness to stand out, there has to be the sun.

[Fruits Basket] Momiji- "But I think... I want to live with all my memories. Even if they're bad memories. Even if they're memories that only hurt me... that I'd rather forget. If I keep them and keep trying, without running away, then someday I'll be strong enough that those memories can't defeat me. I believe that because I want to think that there's no such thing as a memory that's ok to forget."

[Fushigi Yuugi] Tamahome: I told you I'd look after you, right? So no matter what happens, I'll always protect you.~

[Fushigi Yuugi] Though we had to part, though we could never be together again. We had no regrets. Even if she returned to her world, married another man and had children with him. If the woman I loved was happy, then I could be happy. And I am. Our hearts had joined and so, even if she lived in a different world, that time, we really were together always, always. I would never let go of this feeling, or my love for her. -Tantara

Source(s): Sorry, that's all I can think of right now!

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED

Lacus Clyne: Possibly... we humans can exist without fighting. but many of us have chosen to fight. For what reason? To protect something? Protect what? Ourselves? The future? If we kill people to protect ourselves and this future, then what sort of future is it, and what will we have become? There is no future for those who have died. And what of those who did the killing? Is happiness to be found in a future that is grasped with bloodstained hands? Is that the truth?

whoa i've got many actually lot of them came from anime naruto.. i actually write it in my notebook haahhaha

"Those in the ninja world who BREAKS the rules are called TRASH..but those who DON't CARE about their comrades are even WORSE than TRASH"

"The next generation will ALWAYS SURPASS the previous one. It's one of the never-ending cycles of life"

"I'll NEVER go back on my WORD"

"It wasn't MEANINGLESS. To me, you have become my BESTFRIENDS"

"I'll make EVERYONE acknowledge my EXISTENCE!"

"DYING like TRASH, NEVER ending HATRED, PAIN the never HEALS... that is WAR!!!"

"What do you know about me, with no siblings and parents?! Huh?! You were ALONE from the START! What do you know?! I suffer because of the BONDS i ONCE HAD! You don't know what it's like to LOSE ALL THAT"

"This TIME take a GOOD LOOK on my BACK"

"When people get HURT, they learn to HATE. When people hurt OTHERS, they become HATRED and are RACKED with GUILT. But PAIN allows people to be kind. PAIN allows people to GROW. and how YOU GROW UP is up to YOU"

"The TRUE measure of a SHINOBI is NOT how he LIVES BUT how he DIES, it's not what he DO in LIFE BUT what he DID BEFORE DYING, that PROVES thier WORTH"