Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesMiami · 1 decade ago

General Civil Attorneys in Ft. Myers, Florida?

I'm looking for a general civil attorney in the Naples/Ft. Myers/Bonita Springs Florida area... I'm also looking for one that offers Free Consultations and only charges you if you win your case.. I know there are a few in the area, but I'm having a hard time with my searching.. If I could get some tips, Practice/Attorney names or any other related info, that would be much appreciated. Thanks!

I did put the same question in the law area... I also put it here because this area is as close to specific to the area that I live in that I can get. The law area is too broad, and I thought I might increase my chances of getting an answer by posting here. =D

Favorite Answer

Go to the Florida Bar web site:

http://www.floridabar.org/

& look for the "find a lawyer" link. That will lead to the Florida Bar lawyer referral service.

You should know that there are only very limited kinds of cases that lawyers can or will take on a contingency basis.

Not a travel question. But if you put this in the Law section, you might get some answers. Or, try the yellow pages or a Yahoo search.

• acuna

i've got no longer been to feet. Myers in over a decade, yet I omit the Lonestar Steak abode. If this is nonetheless there........ i could actual bypass. The food replaced into lifelike... element to cost. Even the youngsters nutrients have been stable length. the ambience replaced into comforting & they had a knowledgeable workforce. Ones fav section replaced into you could desire to individually %. out your guy or woman decrease of meat. It replaced into like choosing out a lobster at a seafood joint. i'm hoping this is nonetheless there. All of their food replaced into superb......