Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 1 decade ago

What kinds of pimples are these?

So, on my chin and above my lip i have very tiny pimples i can see them in the mirror but there very small and they have been there for 2 years what are they called?

2 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    I wish I knew. But they're a pimple sort of thing, but they are NOT inflamed or infected. So I guess it's just a clogged pore that has skin covering it. Because that is what a pimple is except that pore becomes inflamed or infected.

  • 1 decade ago

    maybe blackheads??


    you should put on lotions

    or clean your face

    all of that is probably clogged up oil

    in your pores

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.