Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Whats the worst or funniest fight you've ever seen?

Favorite Answer

These two fat guys in my grade...The bigger one won by sitting on the other, they both got tired in less than a minute.

• Erika

My ex rolling down a hill in a dryer drum mutually as my brother threw bricks at him.. observed by using him tipping over the different way up in a dirt puddle, which he grew to become into no longer able to get out of because of fact yet another pal sat on appropriate of the drum, with the hollow dealing with the floor... That, or a baby going berserk because of fact some guy placed tinsel in his hair.. I mean screaming, finished ragey face form of berserk. He rather cherished his hair.

Rather Or Not Bacon Can Be "Smoking" Or "Smoked" In A Car. ROFL! LMAO! LOL!

HeHe Wee!!! Good Times, Good Times! =-]

Okay, Gotta Blast! Catch You Later! ツ

Watching these two girls at my school argue about who's butt and chest was bigger. It was very pointless and teachers yelled at us for not preventing the fight. It wasn't even a fight. XD

The one between the cashew and the peanut on "Harry Hill's TV Burp".

Once in my school cafeteria, I saw a guy rip another guy's overalls off while they were fighting. It was pretty funny.

These randum little ***** turds at my skul thinking they're all hard.

They were throwing punches and kicks..and missing

it was a ******* crackup

Two sissy gay dudes slapping each other on Jerry Springer.

Two fat girls attempting to beat each other up.

I saw flab everywhere.

tyson biting holyfield's ear