Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Whats the worst or funniest fight you've ever seen?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

These two fat guys in my grade...The bigger one won by sitting on the other, they both got tired in less than a minute.

• Erika
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

My ex rolling down a hill in a dryer drum mutually as my brother threw bricks at him.. observed by using him tipping over the different way up in a dirt puddle, which he grew to become into no longer able to get out of because of fact yet another pal sat on appropriate of the drum, with the hollow dealing with the floor... That, or a baby going berserk because of fact some guy placed tinsel in his hair.. I mean screaming, finished ragey face form of berserk. He rather cherished his hair.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Rather Or Not Bacon Can Be "Smoking" Or "Smoked" In A Car. ROFL! LMAO! LOL!

HeHe Wee!!! Good Times, Good Times! =-]

Okay, Gotta Blast! Catch You Later! ツ

• 1 decade ago

Watching these two girls at my school argue about who's butt and chest was bigger. It was very pointless and teachers yelled at us for not preventing the fight. It wasn't even a fight. XD

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The one between the cashew and the peanut on "Harry Hill's TV Burp".

• 1 decade ago

Once in my school cafeteria, I saw a guy rip another guy's overalls off while they were fighting. It was pretty funny.

• 1 decade ago

These randum little ***** turds at my skul thinking they're all hard.

They were throwing punches and kicks..and missing

it was a ******* crackup

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Two sissy gay dudes slapping each other on Jerry Springer.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Two fat girls attempting to beat each other up.

I saw flab everywhere.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

tyson biting holyfield's ear

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.