True/False: Every major Cath. archdiocese in U.S. has had a molestation scandal?

I said it did:

I got this response:

"Troll.

Nobody sane believes that "every major archdiocese of the Roman Catholic Church in the US has had a scandal" about child molestation. Less than 1/20th of a percent of all Catholic Churches have anything to do with child molestation.

False witness is a grave sin."

Who is right? This guy, or me?

----Newell, Gay Catholic.

Here are the major archdioceses:

United States of America - Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, Cincinnati, Detroit, Los Angeles, New Orleans, New York, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh Saint Louis, , San Francisco.

Favorite Answer

True

I find it hard to believe that EVERY major archdiocese has had a child sex scandal. But not that hard.

Do you have evidene for this, maybe a report, or study or even an article from a newspaper.

No....I went to a catholic church and school in ny from the ages of 6-10 and was never molested. No one I knew was ever molested either....

Mortality is a probationary time to enable man to repent and serve God—The fall brought temporal and spiritual death upon all mankind—Redemption comes through repentance—God himself atoneth for the sins of the world—Mercy is for those who repent—All others are subject to God’s justice—Mercy cometh because of the atonement—Only the truly penitent are saved.

Our archdiocese hasn't had a molestation scandal.

I am a devout atheist, but to attack a religion based on what you are saying does not bode well with me.

There are also a great deal many of atheist paedophiles.

Neither of you have really cited anything on the topic...

For all we know you're both full of !@#$.

if there are public schools, yes you would be right

I read the news, so you're right.

that guy

sorry bro -_-