Juppa
Juppa asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

All my friends are girls?

im a 14 year old girl and I go to an all girls school so naturally most of my friends are girls but a lot of my friends have a fairly equal amount of friends who are boys as girls. my old school only had 8 boys in my year and i'm only still in contact with 2. I live very close to my schoo so don't get any public transport where i could meet boys. Those are the two places most of my friends have met boys. I do a couple of out of school clubs but there are very few boys my age and im quite shy so i havent really spoken to the ones who are.

How do i get more friend that are boys?

Favorite Answer

u have the same problem.

what i suggest is that u meet friends through ur friends. i have friends that have good guy friends, and ive met and become friends with them through other ppl

You could join a youth club with your friends. Ask your friends if they will bring their friends, male AND female, so you can mingle and make new friends. That way, you'll be with your friends, but around NEW friends too so you won't feel as shy then if you were on your own.

Or, you could go out shopping with your friends and ask them to invite other people too. Either way, I think that you should involve your friends so you won't be alone.

Or, you could totally just go online and get peoples e-mail addresses and e-mail them. But you'd have to be very careful if you were going to do that because the internet is quite a dangerous place to be nowadays.

Good luck (: x

• trixy

A friendhip with a woman is extra of a suitable courting, somebody like one you paintings with in an workplace, or a classmate with whom you communicate education appropriate issues, etc. whilst the formality turns into much less and the involvement turns into extra by using way of sharing very own info, spending time with one yet another for applications different than what a suitable courting demands, and assembly one yet another extra frequently and at diverse places for relaxing and activity, then the lady-pal/boy-pal reltionship is composed of play.

All my friends are girls?

• Patric

How to kiss a girl? help?

• Arlyn

Baby boy or gurl?

Do any girls really like shy guys? (girls only please)?

send the boys pictures of you naked my number is 07968772645