watergrrl asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

what haircut should i get?

my hair is way past due for a haircut, but i never know what to do w/ it

my hair is dirty blonde, kind of thin, pretty straight, but parts of it can get curly

i want a young-looking haircut that's fairly long, and something that's not too hard to keep up

thanks for your ideas!

Favorite Answer

side swept bangs, lots of layers (some short so you can tease them and get volume)

Source(s): my own hair, its the same as yours.

well my hair was boring all all one layer so my friend helped me get a haircut this is it~~

Ask to keep the length and if its thick get it thinned out.

ASk for layers around the bottom area of your hair 3-4 (layers) and get some bangs gurll♥

I found the website below while looking for an answer to another question. Maybe you will get some ideas from it.