what is the unique id for the coca-cola scholarship and why doesn't the site accept my login info?

I keep getting a login error message even though I logged in yesterday with the same credentials I am trying now.

Favorite Answer

Curious:

If you've spent any time on THIS website, you already know that every site has outages from time to time. It's possible that the Coca-Cola account database just isn't responding properly at this particular moment. Wait and try it again later, or try the "I forgot my password feature", which can be found here: https://www.coca-colascholars.org/cokeWeb/jsp/alum...

I hope that helps you - good luck!