How to break up a long term couple?

first off, I'd like to say that I've heard it all before, and I don't care if you think I'm a spiteful *****, or "what goes around, comes around." I know what I'm getting into, and I don't want people preaching life lessons at me.

I can't stop thinking about this guy (who admitted to liking me) but he has been dating his girlfriend on and off for about two years. They recently got back together.(supposedly they're in an open relationship, but I'm not entirely sure how the rules are about flirting and whatnot with other people). I've gotten to know him, but I don't know his girlfriend at all ( I have seen pictures of her though) I might be seeing him on halloween, and I really want tips on how to break them up.

• MrsRed

He can't even keep the girlfriend he has now. What makes you think that he won't do the same thing he is doing to her? He is a pig and you are an idiot for falling for his tricks. Get a brain and self respect.

No, you don't know what you are getting into. Don't do that, it won't make anybody happy.