HP Pavilion, San Jose - upper level seats?

For those who have been to an event at the HP Pavilion in San Jose, are seats in Section 213 (upper level), Row 6 good? I'm going with a group of friends, so these were literally ALL I could get from the Ticketmaster presale this morning for the Taylor Swift concert there in April. I was just wondering if they'll be so steep and high up that I won't be able to see anything. Are they really as bad as people make them seem? I want to be able to SEE her (as in, NOT a faraway speck); I can listen to her music any time. I'm going to try for better seats during the general sale and Kellie Pickler presale, but for now, what do you think? Are these good seats? And will I be able to see ANYTHING?

NO HATERS PLEASE.

HP Pavilion seating chart:

http://maps.teamonetickets.com/EIBOVenueMap.cfm?ei...

Favorite Answer

honestly, HP is a pretty big venue. I went there for a Britney Spears concert earlier this year and I sat in the 217 section and she had a center/rotating stage. She wasn't a tiny speck but I felt like I could barely see her. I could see what was going on but honestly, at some times I found myself trying to identify which body was hers. If it's possible you should definitely try to get better seats! I went to the San Diego show during the first leg of her tour and I ended up getting floor seats off of stubhub and it was THE BEST experience ever. So I would say that closer seats would maximize the experience =).

I tried purchasing tickets this morning at exactly 10 AM.. and I got nothing and I was only getting tickets for 2. 2/10 times I tried, I got something up in the 200s. Hopefully with the Kellie Pickler presale and the general sale i'll get something better =/.

Row 6 isn't that high so those are pretty good seats. She won't be close to you but she won't be a tiny speck. There will probably be huge screens up, too so you will be able to see her on those.

fro $150 per ticket you can get lower bowl seats.. like right on the glass.. I got row 4 second 101 for $115 for the october 30th game.. try look on craigslist for the tickets.. and checking out 3D seats to get a feel of the view of the game.. GOOD LUCK!