Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

are there any emo chicks out there that doesnt cuts her selve?

i was looking at some emo girls, and most of theme are cute, it`s just sad to see them do that to themselves.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i dont like labeling that much, but im the only"emo" girl in my school that doesnt have "emo" carved into their arm with a pen. its distgusting! i dont like pain so why would i inflict pain upon myself?

• 1 decade ago

Okay so,

A large amount of emos who cut themselves. But people who seriously cut themselves don't show it. They hide them, almost like it's an obsession to make sure no one sees.

If girls a flaunting their scares, it's likely they just want attention.

But not all emos cut. I'm called emo constantly and I don't.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Just find, what my friend calls, and emo poser. They look , and sometimes, act like emo's but they don't cut themselves.

• 1 decade ago

Emo no longer means cutting yourself and being very depressing. Now just bunch wannabe kids wearing tight pants and shirts including males.

• 1 decade ago

its called seen when theyre emo but don't cut themselves so yea there are

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

your a douchebag, not every girl that you potray as "emo" cuts themselves.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yeh but theyre not truly emo.

• 1 decade ago

then they are not emo

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hahahahahahahaah im turnin into that

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.