? asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

how often can you masturbate to not cause any health problems ?

Favorite Answer

You can masturbate as much as you want! No health problems. One thing though. You can become sort of addicted and it will be hard to stop. This eventually happens to just about everyone who masturbates though. After a while you manage to pull out of it. I used to masturbate least once a day, and I became sort of addicted. I did not know it was something everyone did. I pulled out of it, and I have complete control over it, and I have learned how to control it so that it does not become a bad thing. I am pretty sure everyone has the same thing happen to them.

Source(s): experience
  • Poodie

As many times as you want. Masturbation does not affect your health. The only way it could harm you would be if you did it so much that you cause damage in your tendons, and that's a long shot.

Its perfectly normal to do this. Male or Female to do this. I do it, it helps relieve the nerves. There is no limit to this. Actually it has been proven that doing this actually helps you keep your reproductive system in check. Also helps you feel better about yourself afterward. It also help you heal from a broken relationship or broken marriage. It is highly suggest instead of sleeping with someone after a painful tragedy, you will need to understand that this is a self treatment God has put in all of us humans. Please read the source. This is confirmed though, I have noticed the effects of it.

Source(s): I think there is no limit, it actually helps you prevent diseases along with keeping the system in check daily. I have been ridiculed doing this growing up. Its perfectly natural. For the male, It helps to make the organ grown out more, and gaining the girth as you get little older. Research this, remember male organ has no bone, its all muscle tissues, muscle tissue is highly fragile, You can actually make your system fuction as normal. Females, Its normal to orgasm, because it causes the skin to repair itself after time. here is the link. hope it helps. http://www.oxytocin.org/oxytoc/love-science.html

there is no limit, the only possible way to have a problem related to masturbating would be not using a lubricant and causing chaffing of some sort. lol. have fun, enjoy yourself. and dont let anyone tell you otherwise

Masturbating doesn't cause health problems.

You can masturbate all the time! lol

There is no limit. So you can do it as much as you want with out it affecting your health!

Xoxo

Lol i do it all the TIME! That's how i relax after a long day and im perfectly fine :D

you can do it as much as you want there is no limit it wont hurt ur health or cause any problems!!

hmm well its not entirely true what people are saying cos i knowsomeone who pissed blood and the doctor said it was from excessive masturbation.