Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionComedy · 1 decade ago

very funny comedy/action movies?

like bad boys or road trip or american pie or rush hour something like that don't give me one name gimmie a list pls!

Oh and i don't want movies older than 2000

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Tropic thunder is a good comedy/action, but it's more of a parody

Also try

The Boondock Saints

Rush Hour (all 3)

Shanghai Noon and Shanghai night

American Pie? I thought you wanted a mix of action and comedy? Eh well just in case I'll recommend some pure comedy as well.

Adventureland

The Hangover

There's Something About Mary

Me, Myself and Irene

Road Trip

Eurotrip

Going the Distance

Van Wilder

Harold and Kumar Go to Whitecastle

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

supply us greater to pass on. Stoner comedies: Dude, the place's My automobile? How extreme Cheech & Chong's fantastic desires television sequence video clips: The Addams family individuals Addams family individuals Values Charlie's Angels Slapstick comedies: The masks the super Race The purple Panther video clips (Peter sellers variations are greater useful than Steve Martin's) plane! super humorous: The Jerk The Blues Brothers Willy Wonka & The Chocolate production facility (Gene Wilder) The manufacturers (1968 unique is plenty greater useful than the Nathan Lane / Matthew Broadrick version) Blazing Saddles Ferris Bueller's wreck day it fairly is a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad international hour of darkness Run Romantic Comedies: Harold & Maude The Runaway Bride The Princess Bride

• 1 decade ago

Tropic Thunder

It has action AND comedy.

Awesome movie.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.