Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

He plays mind games all the time and i really like him?

I really like this guy. ive liked him for like a year but he always plays mind games with me like when we have plans to hang out he will blow me off or he has something else to do. He says he likes me and he thinks im really pretty and stuff but i dont think i beleive him because he never wants to hang out. He makes big plans that we are gonna go to six flags and stuff but he never goes through with it. What could this mean? What should i say to him? ive let it go a few times but now im getting Pis*** Please helpppppp