Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

me
me asked in Society & CultureHolidaysHalloween · 1 decade ago

Harry Potter character costumes?

Me and a group of friends are going to dress up as Harry Potter characters for Halloween.

We're going as the characters that were in Potter Puppet Pals: The Mysterious Ticking Noise, and we are going to perform it for our band class. =)

I'm going to bring in wands for everybody, cause I have a whole boxfull.

I'm going as Hermione, and I already have bushy brown hair. I'm also going to wear Gryffindor robes and a scarf.

My friend who is going as Harry has glasses like him and is going to draw on a scar.

My friend who is going as Ron already looks just like him, but doesn't really have a costume.

We don't know what to do for Dumbledore, Snape, or Voldemort. Out of my friends that are left, 2 are guys and 1 is a girl. So she is going to have to be a guy.

Any suggestions on costume ideas? =)