Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 decade ago

I have the 1st sims game and the cd got scratched.Can't install it now.but I still have the serial number.?

Does anyone have a link to the game or anything they can email me so i can install it. Like I said I still have the case and number but my cd is scratched.

I tried a buffer and scratch repair. everything. It is a deep scratch.

Favorite Answer

Well since you have your own sims serial number you can just download whatever version you hve from a torrent site like piratebay and install it use your own number you'll need MagicDisc to make it a virtual CD. All you would have to do is mount the CD run it then it'll install when it ask for the number give them yours and your done pretty much.

sorry, but you have broken the disk. anything else at this point would be stealing, only virtually. which is still stealing. It is just like breaking a window; you don't get a refund just because part of it isn't broken.

tried a buffer?