Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

help with country song title?

about an older couple sitting on a porch and he heads to town to buy her something just because she wanted it

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think you're talking about Wynonna Judd's song "She is his only need"

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

She Is His Only Need-Wynonna

Awesome song!

• baros
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Artist: Trent Tomlinson Album: Country Is My Rock Title: Just Might Have Her Radio On Hey, Mr DJ, can I make a request Somebody I love simply up and left An' if I realize her, she'll force all night time by myself An' she simply would have her radio on Yeah, I pray she has her radio on Just in case she ain't that a long way from the city Play somethin' that'll flip her automobile round An' ship it out from a idiot who is performed her incorrect Hey, she simply would have her radio on Yeah, I pray she has her radio on Play somethin' that'll get her thinkin' 'bout me Let her realize I'm particularly sorry Somethin' that reaches out at nighttime Weighs on her brain, tugs at her center Well, I realize you get this at all times Broken hearts lightin' up the entire strains Beggin' you to play that precise track Hey, however she simply would have her radio on Yeah, I pray she has her radio on So play her somethin' that'll get her thinkin' 'bout me Let her realize I'm particularly sorry Somethin' that reaches out at nighttime Weighs on her brain an' tugs at her center I ought to make a willpower Before that past due-night time sign's light Before she drives away too a long way An' parks that damned historical automobile Play her somethin' that'll get her thinkin' 'bout me Let her realize I'm particularly sorry Somethin' that reaches out at nighttime Weighs on her brain an' tugs at her center Tears up her eyes, turns circular the automobile Hey, Mr DJ can I make a request Somebody I love simply up and left

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.