Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 decade ago

Why does it seem like teenage girls are so dramatic?

Not tryin' to be rude, but msot of the girls I know are overly dramatic, and all the drama at my schol comes from girls. Is there a specific reason why this might be??

Favorite Answer

I don't know.

I'm a girl but the girl who has her locker next to me is so annoying. Everyday her boyfriend comes over and stands in front of my locker. They're making out and then the next day she's crying about him. Not all girls are like that but those ones need to just stop. It's not the end of the world and she'll probably have another boyfriend next week.

Once Upon a Time... most little girls were treated like little princesses and the world revolved around them.

Then, when they grew up they realized that they were not the only princess in the land.

So, now they want to be Queen. But there can only be one Queen.

So these princesses cause a lot of drama because they want to be the Queen. And, The Drama Queen was born.

The End

• Lv 4

Girls generally do cause more drama than guys... thumb me down all you want for my generalization. It's not always true, but a lot of the time.

Girls are always trying so hard to look perfect adn they compare themselves to each other a lot more than guys, which leads to a lot of drama. I guess we also just want to liven up our boring lives? haha i'm not really sure.... Maybe a lot of the drama queens also just like attention and they can't think of another way to have everyone pay attention to them without getting in a fight or spreading a rumor. Sad, but true.

• Kris

I don't get it either man, there are a lot of girls like that, not all of them, but a lot.

One girl like, freaked out at me when I stepped on the back of her shoe. She was the one purposely not letting me pass her when I was trying not to be late for the bus, and she knows she brought it upon herself.

....She said she'd shove her boot up my @$$

...I don't think it helped that I laughed mine off at how much drama she was making over some freaking mud, it's not like there was none on the ground either.

There are differnet types of girls.

I'm more of the stone type. i don't express myself, in sadness, or drama, or any of that :P

I don't cause scenes, I'm a tomboy, I have a problem I fix it myself and I don't make it a HUGE deal. :P

PLUS hormones help with the drama.

Cuz girls just naturally are always comparing themselves to other girls and that leads to drama. We have a lot of hormones too that make us really mean when you get on our bad sides. IDK. Not all girls are like that but I know a lot of us just are naturally drawn to drama I guess.

• iz2c

Immaturity and trying to figure out how to deal with their emotions. I don't like drama queens either but until they figure out they can't manipulate people to get their way, there's not much you can do except stay far away from them

Source(s): mom of 3

Because to us, the little things seem like such major, life-changing events, when in actual fact, they are probally not. It also livens up are sometimes slightly dull lives. Lol x

• because girls are dramatic. and the drama at school is spread by girls but usually a guy has to do with it. directly or indirectly.

• HAHAHAHAHA

i've had a billion times more drama with my guy friends than with my girl friends