Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Can you recommend an online credit card processing program?

I will have a booth at a convention next month and need to be able to accept credit cards. The location has WiFi so I'm hoping to find a site to process the cards through, rather than 1) pay for a machine or 2) pay a monthly fee. (My next convention after this one won't be for 4 months)

Most of what I've seen is a high monthly rate to accept a lot of credit cards - I'll be lucky to have more than 100 sales. I'd rather pay more per sale than have the monthly fee.

Any suggestions? Where to start looking, at least?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Check out the program through Costco; it's processed by Elavon.

If you are a platinum member they don't charge the monthly fee (unless that's changed). For me, upgrading to platinum saved so much, it made is worth the platinum fee.

• tro
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

there are probably a lot out there(google the subject)

but you need to choose one that the majority of people use, if you have a card service available that no one has a card for you haven't made the sale

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.