Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Kristina asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

serious question about this.how I lose weight?

sO.....If I eat; a banana and 2 pieces of 100% whole weat toast for reakfast. and 1 grill cheese wit th same kinda bread and a can of tomato soup for lunch;and a can of corn and a banana for dinner, how much weight do u think i will lose?....or kan u give me a way 2 lose weight fast. will i lose weight if I dont eat at all...?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

first of...NO you will never loose weight if you just don't eat anything at all.

you really shouldn't diet, because if you diet you will loose weight, but once you reach your goal weight, you will start eating again and you will gain the weight back. what you want to do, is start eating healthy and minimizing your portions..from the start,. this way...you will get used to your diet and you will never gain weight.

another important key to loosing weight it exercising. no matter how much we all hate doing it, you really have to. when you exercise you keep your body in tone, etc. you will automatically feel so much better and more confident.

if you work out, you will loose weight however, you might gain pounds, not weight. what you are gaining is muscle and muscle weighs a lot. for example if you weigh 150 pounds, and its all fat it looks bad. but if you weigh 150 and you are all musle and toned up, it looks sexy, no matter how much you weigh.

try following this :

-you should drink green tea every morning and night.

-you should go jogging for at least 1/2 mile every morning/night.

-you should weigh yourself every morning to make sure that you are reaching your goal.

-do not eat after six p.m. ( it's hard but then it gets easier )

-eat a big breakfast that is healthy such as cereal with fruits and tea. or something like that.

-don't eat fatty or oily foods.

-eat a small lunch such a salad.

-like around 5:00 p.m. eat something such as a bar ( Special K bars are amazing and so delicious with only 90 calories) .

- drink TONS of water .

- excerise, such as sit-ups, squats, and lunges ( don't do too many the first day because your legs will be killing you the next day) (start out little and then add on as days go by)

hope i helped !

Source(s): personal experience.
  • 1 decade ago

Lose the grilled cheese and tomato soup for starters. Too much fat and sodium in those. Try replacing it with some oatmeal bars or granola bars (ones low in sugar & fat content). Not eating at all would be a huge mistake because that would cause your body to eat up muscle tissue and cause harmful health issues (short & long term issues). Throw some cardio exercises in there for ex: jogging, jump roping, running steps, biking, swimming. Good luck!

• 5 years ago

you'll appropriately lose two-three lbs each and every week, so for those who lose round 10 lbs a month that might be ninety lbs through subsequent May. However, be certain you get your protein too. Eating salads can not be well for you in the end. You want protein and difficult carbs, certainly in view that you're understanding such a lot. As for the 6-percent, good, that will depend on how flat your belly is presently. Do numerous ab sporting activities to preserve it difficult, or else your belly "adapts" to the pastime. And of path, you want aerobic and protein too. Good-good fortune!

• cara
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

you can lose weight by eating very little or nothing at all but you can't eat like that forever and when once you start eating again you will gain it all back and prob more so just eat smaller healthier meals. i lost weight that way and unfortunately i stopped eating healthy about two years ago and to this day i still have been able to maintain that same weight. my friend did what you want to do and lost 60 lbs but she gained 80 lbs back quick once she stopped. so i would be smart about it. it might be a quick fix but it wont help in the long run.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Sorry there is not a healthy fast way to lose weight, what you can do is stay away from sugar products eat what you normally do but less, Stay away fried foods fats. Try finding foods low in calories but filling. Eat fruits veggies work out

• 1 decade ago

Not enough healthy calories! You have NO protein in your day! Stay away from corn as it turns to sugar quickly.

Breakfast: Scrambled Eggs w/cheese & vegetables, turkey bacon or Boca Burger w/Whole wheat toast(dry)or High Protein Soy Meal Replacement with Fruit, Quinoa, Oatmeal

Snack : Apple with peanut butter or almond butter or

Apple with string cheese, 2 hard-Boiled Eggs, Banana,Celery with peanut or almond butter

Lunch: High Protein Soy Meal Replacement with fruit, Chef Salad, Tuna on Whole Wheat Bread (Make sure it says Whole Wheat & not Enriched Whole Wheat)

Snack: Cottage Cheese & pineapple, Vegetables like celery with peanut butter, cucumber, tomato. Protein snack bar Not energy bar, hard-boiled eggs

Dinner: Chicken, Turkey, Fish or Beans(all protein)

yams, sweet potatoes, brown rice

Vegetable (fresh or frozen)

Snack: Think Protein

Make sure you have protein in every meal! Eat 5 or 6 mini meals, Drink 1/2 your body weight in water (If you weigh 200 pounds -drink 100 ounces of water daily)Eat a minimum of 100 grams of protein daily, stay away from processed foods,salt,white flour & sugar, no soda pop -diet included candy & sweets. Make sure you get 25-35 grams of fiber daily. Read all labels & keep a food journal(protein,water,fiber,calories& Exercise!)

Drink Green Tea!

I hope I have given you some ideas of healthy ideas. Good Luck

Source(s): I lost 40 pounds in 6-7 months
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Most people don't realize how much waste can be trapped inside our bodies. Experts estimate that most people have 10-15 of waste trapped to the inside of their colon walls. Imagine how unhealthy this is with all these toxins sitting inside us. Oprah had a guest on her show that talked about how we need to make sure that we clean our bodies of this rubbish.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.