Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

if you were a wwe icon what would you do?

if you were a wwe icon and were helping wwe survive back in the monday night wars by being controversial like the undertaker, shawn michales, and triple h and all of a sudden it all went PG, how would you react?

Well, i wouldn't play along, like the others, i would quit wwe and join TNA, TNA is getting popular by the week, with all the controversity, and with more controversial figures in TNA, TNA will be the most dominant roster of today

I'd be surprised, but I would throw a hissy fit in front of people. I'd probably make suggestions on how to make the product better.

be suprised!