Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you like Howard Stern?

To chris G you need to click the video lol

Nah its a Tradio prank

Favorite Answer

I don't feel like watching your links, but yes I used to like him. I haven't seen or heard too much about him since he went to satellite radio. I used to have his on demand comcast channel...it was pretty funny.

• cynthy

Howard Stern. - ?-! lololol C'mon now...think of: you won't be able to take ANY of his materials as newsworthy. So he says he surveryed "Obama supporters' Yo-ok. he's self proclaimed great fart guy. ....did he ask the blonde who replaced into masterbating on his speaker and screaming 'definite, definite, definite!' if she replaced into vote casting for Obama because of fact he replaced into black. it is this type of political perception he has. the folk who're interviewed on Howard Stern are no longer consultant of Obama supporters anymore than the KKK is consultant of McCain. suited desires on looking the fact in good materials!

I dont know who howard stern is and im to lazy to click the vid

• !

I hate the dumb brainless gold diggers that degrade themselves freely in vain to guys who continuously make a sarcastic mockery out of them in an attempt to get rich men to marry them.

Is that link the one where he says "I will pull the endocrine system out of your body!"

I'm afraid to click : O

EDIT: Okay

*clicks link*

• ?$WAN

Nope.

yes

i dont know the man, as for what he does no he is money hungry and he will step on who ever he has to to get it

I had rather have diarrhea for a week than to listen to him.

• Kim P

He's ok. I watch him every now and then.