Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What should I do? HELP PLEASE!!!?

So I threw a baby shower for my sister in-law and did A lot for her and my nephew and still very much do. Since shes in in school and doesn't have a job I help support the baby with her and my mom and brother. But anyways My other brother my real brother is having a baby with his soon to be wife. A girl i went to school with and was friends with for awhile im 19 my brothers 20 almost 21 shes 19. And she works 2 jobs my brother works full time and is going to school. But both didn't get paid that much. And she saw how much i did for my other sis in-law and attended the baby shower i threw for her and one a year before for a friend of ours. But there so expansive and i feel bad and like i should throw her one to or she'll feel left out or something. What should i do? should i threw her one or not and see if someone else will. I want to just cause i like to do that but its right after my nephews 1st Birthday and im already planning that and that will be spendy as is and then this on top of that idk help please.

Favorite Answer

I so totally agree with Amber. Get other family members to help. Personal experience knows its stressful.

If I were you I would wait to see if someone else wants to throw one then you can just help out and get her a little bit of clothes and nothing so expensive.I'm sure she has family too right and this is her first baby someone out there I bet will throw her one.

honestly i think you should stop spending money on your family they should be throwing a party for there own kid they are using you and i think you should realize it but as for the other if you dont want to do it dont, dont feel bad you are already going broke and they need to understand you are not made of money

i would find another family member and do it with them. it would be easier and take off some of the stress. Like maybe they could do most of it, and you can help if they need it. that's what i would do at least..