Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What made you feel better?

Last time you were down, or going through a tough time. What was it that someone said to you that made you feel better?

Favorite Answer

e-mails from my best friend

• Kim P

I went out to lunch with my brother, I was feeling really low. The waitress asked us what we wanted to drink. I ordered tea and my brother said he wanted a diet water. She left and came back and told my brother, "we don't have diet water. Is regular water ok?" I started laughing. I guess she didn't realize that all water is diet.

• ?$WAN

Fozzy Bear.

Let's Binge Eat and Drink.

• .

no body language, but everything is going up and down, hope it doesn't get f*cked up again!

....u wanna smoke some of this $h*t