Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Is this a normal 15 year old girl behavior?

She Fell in love with a character in A BOOK He is not even real!! She wont try to fall in love with REAL guys even when I try introducing her to other guys.

AND NO THE BOOK IS NOT TWILIGHT. SHE HATES THAT BOOK

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

totally just read the book and look for the characters flaws and maybe even makeover a guy to look and act like the dude because a. she needs to get over him and she will over time but do those tips till then

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

at the beginning its wide-spread for 15 year olds to attempt and %. on one yet another to attempt and sense stronger. human beings will consistently be impolite yet that doesnt propose you may substitute. at last you will advance out of filled animals its component to turning out to be up. Youll make acquaintances and youll lose that connection to the animals. yet do despite you prefer youre nonetheless a new child (dont argue reason easily you're) do despite you pick to do.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

just leave her. it's some kind of teen period she has right now. believe me, I've done worst (it's embarrassing to say this...but i fell in love with a VIDEO GAME character...). she'll stop loving that book character when she finds a guy she truly likes (I stopped loving that video game character when I saw Taylor Lautner in Twilight...he was so cute there...AND NOW HE'S SO ATTRACTIVE!) ^^

Source(s): meeeee!!! ^^
  • 1 decade ago

ha. i thought it was twilight. and no its not normal, try making her realize that characters from a book cant love you back..

• 1 decade ago

OK that is not normal, I don't mean to say she is a weirdo but I think she needs to be talked to or something to see what is wrong. But I think she will get over that after awhile.

• 1 decade ago

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! well give her some time she is just going through phase. Eventually she will realise but if does not come in a couple of years than its time to talk to her.... what book is it?

• well, i wouldnt say that it is normal, but its probably just a phase. also, if she is really bent on that book character, dont tell her who to love. she will eventually stop going through this phase

Source(s): -payne
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

She has Idealized love and no kid can match that. It will pass.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No not normal

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

du

Source(s): du.com
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.