Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

should i get halo odst a wireless adapter or a 60gb harddrive?

i have a xbox 360 i have barley any games and no harddrive what should i get

Update:

i dont have halo 3

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Ronnie
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Do you have xbox live Gold? If you are already connected to xbox live gold via an ethernet cable stick with that. If you need the adapter to get on xboxlive that should be your first purchase for the experience.

Since you don't have a hard drive that should come second so you can start storing your achievements, game saves etc. Movies, music, etc.

Lastly you should probably just go with Halo 3 since the price will probably be dropping again. There's also more than enough people playing it. Hope this helps.

• 1 decade ago

well this is comin from my point of view. ODST is nothin special. its just halo 3 but with a different story. so u pay all that money for about 3-4 hours of play.(unless of course u dont have halo 3) the adapter aint really important right now. the only thing is the hardrive. that should b priority one. that way u can DL a bunch of demos and put in ur music and such. Hope this helped

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.