Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 1 decade ago

I have a skin problem (gross)?

on my hands and toes are endless dead skin. it looks really gross. it gets really itchy that i just have to scratch it so hard that it bleeds. i had it for years and i'm sick of people asking why. I DONT KNOW WHY!!!! lotion,ointment etc. doesnt work. i'm really sad that i look strange. i want healthy normal skin on my toes and hands.

Favorite Answer

It may be exzema or psoriasis. These are both itchy and bothersome skin conditions. Consult a dermatologist so they can pinpoint if it is either of those. They will, most likely, scrape a little skin flake off and look under a microscope to see what it is. It's really a simple office visit to go to. Good luck!