Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetOther - Internet · 1 decade ago

I can't visit my (or any) Piczo site?

Is anyone else having the same problem? Or is it just my computer?

By the way, whenever I try to visit a Piczo site, the screen just turns white, and the word "Done" shows up at the bottom left of the page.

Favorite Answer

Well, I just tried it and it worked for me.

It could be your computer... Or it could've gone down.

Try again. :)

Yep mate having exactly the same problem. I have 3 sites all of which you go to and I get a blank white screen with done in corner.

I can still access the edit site bit and see site through there but it cant be viewed on the net for public use.

What I hate is there is no contact email for piczo just help suggestion. They obviously arnt interested in helping people who use their site.