Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Kate Gosselin - Actress? Umm..?

So I was watching the very important E! News (=D) and I saw that on the John and Kate Plus 8 show last night, Kate said that she wants to be in movies. Since when is she qualified to be an actress? Does anyone else feel that these people who become instant celebrities get the opportunities to be in movies even though they have NO acting capabilities what-so-ever? It's so annoying, no? I want to be in movies, too, even though I've never been in a play or had any acting experience, but I will never have the chance because I was not made famous by doing absolutely nothing. Please tell me someone else agrees that people go overboard when they become famous (and people are stupid for supporting these kinda people)..

And if you think I'm jealous because the actress part I was blabbing about..lol. I don't want to be an actress..I was just making a point. So calm down..

The only reason she and many other people would get to be an actress would be because she got famous for getting knocked up, octopus style. Not for talent.

LOL...Jealous...hahahahaha...no. I watched the part on her because I was watching E! News...I tend to watch entire shows, not just parts about them..Idk about you..

Yes other people have wanted to be actresses or singers or astronauts...but my POINT is that certain people through fake fame get to do things they aren't qualified to do.

I'm not commenting on her parenting skills, lol. I do have a different opinion tho..but that's not what I'm talking about.

Favorite Answer

Damn should of got on my Jon Gosselin account to answer this one...

will tomorrow.

i will star to remember

• Sophie

I don't see the point in this question but Kate is not an actress she is a reality TV show personality.The only qualifications she can show to a casting crew is her Reality TV show.They may accept her for the part if they think she fits the part well but anyone can do that.Just because you don't have any prior experience does not mean they won't take you.If they think you can do a good job and look good for the part they will take you.Also remember every actor and actress has to start somewhere.

I don't think you have the right to talk about Kate this way. You don't know her and what if she was an actress at one point in her life. It's not like anybody else has never said I want to be in movies. That is probably one of the most universal dreams. So next time I would think about the question before answering it.

Source(s): MY FREAKEN BRAIN!

i think shes a mom not an actress but that's my opinion so hope that answers your question

If you don't like her so much, why did you watch the part on her? I think you are just jealous.

kate is a great mom and doing the best to raise her kids

Source(s): myself