Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Can someone explain the movie The Box to me?

And what exactly it's about?

Favorite Answer

Have you ever watched the old Twilight Zone shows? Well there was one where this couple was unhappy and they get a box on their doorstep and they are told if they push the button on the box they will be instantly wealthy but someone they don't know will also die if they push the button. Well this movie is based on that episode of The Twilight Zone. It has Cameron Diaz in it and it looks good.

I remember that episode of Twilight Zone because it was my favorite one! I am looking forward to seeing the movie The Box

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Button,_Button_(The_T...