Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Guitar Hero/Rock Band/Karaoke Revolution/Dance Dance Revolution?

okay, so I heard The Beatles just got a Rock Band game about them. Shouldn't Michael Jackson? well for now, we can only go off of what people have created. which if the systems (mentioned above) or ones i haven't said, have the most Michael Jackson songs on them? i know one guitar hero has "beat it" on it... but is that for wii? i have a PS2. i looked at the song list on karaoke revolution and there are some good songs, (i like 60;s, 70's, 80's too) but WHERE IS MICHAEL?!?!?!

if you got confused, i've looked everywhere, which of any song/guitar hero-y thing has the most michael jackson songs, and how many are there? i've checked wikipedia, and it doesn't look good. :(

any help is appreciated.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Because most of the songs wouldn't be fun to play. Beat It is pretty boring.

• 5 years ago

Guitar hero!!!!!! confident confident DDR is extra healthy & i lost 2 lbs from it in one day {It replaced into the 1st actual day that I have been given it} {{all of it got here lower back however}} yet GH is purely lots funner :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.