Should I get a Macbook or a Windows 7 laptop?

I need a new laptop because my old one is a piece of crap, I want something sleek, stylish, runs nicely, has a nice vivid screen, and a pretty good battery life. Help please and thanks (:

Favorite Answer

Well if you want something that runs nicely get a macbook. If you want to install lots of drivers, antivirus and anti-spyware software, have non existent error logging, application files stored all over the place bogging the system down and registry errors then get a windows based machine.

I just upgraded from 10.5 to 10.6 without a hitch. Try doing that from Vista to 7.

Macbook, hands down. It will run Windows 7 too, if you want.

IMO, windows 7 is a huge load of hype. It's better, yeah, but as someone who works extensively with both Vista and Mac machines everyday, I'm gonna recommend a macbook.

Get a new PC and save the $400 dollars. Windows 7 is fast, safe and easy to use. Plus, you will have many hardware choices.

Source(s): I own a PC and a Mac