Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Yearbook poll question?

K, so I am making the Band page for my school's yearbook. I have a space for a poll, but what do I make it on?! I have no clue!

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

What type of music to do you like?

What is your favorite band?

Oh wait are you talking about the marching band hahah

Why don't you ask the members of the Band since it will be on the Band page?

Poll: Do you listen to the same music that you play in the band?

Choices: Yes; No

Who's the hottest in the band

Whats your favorite instrument?

Favorite Song?

Favorite band?

Favorite Genre?

ask questions about things that were important during the year 09-10.

Source(s): I'm on yearbook too (:

Sharpie or ball-factor? Ball factor. colourful or consumer-friendly pen colorings? colourful. Signature or call written out? Signature. heart or Love spelled out? heart. "whats up" or "expensive" commencing? Whatz happnn? leave your variety or no longer? you may yet no person's going to call. you likely have each and every others facebook. it form of sounds such as you're attempting to frustrating and its of course concept out. Write something spontaneous. "I actually have a brilliant overwhelm on you. " "i like such as you" "permit's do lunch"