Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

abbi asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

What does this say about my personality?

If i could choose to be any animal i would be a dog - golden retriever, yet having taken a test if i were any animal i would be a unicorn. i'm curios what does that say about my character?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

a dog says ur loving, kind, talented, and u r a good friend.....

and a unicorn says ur adventerous, fun, kind, beautiful, and much more..

hope it helps...

• 1 decade ago

The dog represents who you want to be.

The unicorn represents who you are.

If you want to be more like a golden retriver, i suggest finding what qualities make up a dog, and try to shoot to be more like that.

Another thing, you wanting to be a golden retriever may just be your like for that animal, while the test is most likely based on personality.

Source(s): hope i helped
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It means that you WANT to be bossed around, dominated, told what to do (dog), whilst you escape in your mind to a world of fantasy (unicorn)

In the real and practical world, you like being guided - given step by step instruction.

In the abstract world of thought, you like to think of yourself as mythical, heroic - your very core is completely unattainable to anyone.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.