Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I want sex with this guy really bad, what do I do? ** *?

Im aware this is an American website and people on it seem to be very anti-sex and if your going to judge dont answer. Im young I do not want a relationship im in terror of hurt but I need sex, I really do. Masturbation doesnt cut it. The last time ive had it was over two months ago and im absalutly gagging for it. This guy in my group who is a friend has liked me on and off for the past 5ish months, we have been hooking up(As in making out and a few other things) on and offish but we kept it pretty quiet. We have this great chemistry but to put it simply he's a dick. Anyway I havnt talked to him really since last time we kissed 3 weeks ago except when were out in a group together which is most days. Im extremely attracted to him for some unknown reason(he is ugly) but extremely full of himself. I would love just to have sex with him and for nobody to find out, which I owuld make him promise, no strings, no relationship just sex. How do I go about this? He is a virgin I think, im not and I dont even know how he would react, though im sure he would.... if anyone found out it would be the absalute talk of the area but they wont, what should I do>> this is me>>http://s216.photobucket.com/albums/cc29/marywalsh/... Ive been thinkning about this non stop for the past week...

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Are you kidding? You're a girl, probably any guy you ask will want to **** you. Get him in private, pull down his pants and start sucking him off. It's not like he's going to stop you.

• 1 decade ago

girl your stunning dont be messing with no fool

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.