:) asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

My friends hate each other and my birthday party is coming up...HELP?

My two very best friends hate each other. They have always gotten into fights but they are really close and have known each other since kindergarten. I moved here 3 years ago and instantly became friends with one, and because friends with the other about a year ago because of the first friend. I have been in between a fight of their's before, but now its serious. They haven't spoken in 6 months and over the summer I became reaally close with the 2nd friend, and now the 1st one feels left out, even though i took her side during the 1st fight, because i didn't know the other friend at the time. Well i didn't take sides, I just haven't really talked to the other one before. Now it is the ens of their friendship. They don't even look at each other and deleted each other's facebooks, numbers, and everything! There really is no hope, they have tried to work it out and it just won't happen. Because of this my group of friends is now split into two and have taken sides. I am the only middle man and feel torn when i have to turn one group down to hang out with the other. I have been dealing with it, but guess what? my birthday is in a month and this will be the only time they have been fighting during my birthday season. I am good friends with both, and the people in both groups, and they are all expecting to get invited to my birthday, so what should i do? I know you will just say well its your birthday, don't let them control your day and everything but the thing is that i want all of them there together! I know that there will just be two groups formed and it will not be fun. at all. i don't know what to do because my parents won't let me have two birthdays or anything like that. The only person that is causing all of this drama is the first friend so it would make sense just not to invite her, so that everyone can get along and be friends at my party. If she isn't there everything will be fine, but she is the one who keeps bringing up the whole birthday situation and i have always invited her to me parties so i can't just not invite her. the other friend is really understanding and no one has a problem with her but the first friend. I DON"T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! HELP ME PLEASE! THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!!

consult with them. Be truthful and clarify the situation as you notice it. tell them which you rather want to ask all of them to have fun your birthday, yet which you besides ought to invite their new enemies, for the reason that those anybody continues to be your pals besides. clarify which you do no longer want to reason drama and you rather do no longer want to have mentioned drama happening at your party. advise to them that this could be an threat for them to restoration the subject concerns with the people who they have been given right into a combat with. in the event that they are unwilling or no longer able to act themselves long adequate to consume a chew of cake, sing you chuffed Birthday, and watch a action picture, then they at the instant are not rather solid friends.

Don't choose a side. I was in that problem not that long ago. tell your friends how you feel and don't say something like "I AM SO MAD THAT YOU GUYS ARE FIGHTING SO STOP!" don't say anything like that say something like " you guys please stop fighting I really like to play with both of you but I can't so please get along I don't want to go through this." p.s.tell that you have been asking for help so they know that you want them to bo friends and that you really mean it. I hope that I helped. P.S.S HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Source(s): Myself and my problems

i have three bestfriends. one is neutray, two and three hate each other. they all came to my party because i was there. they just ignored each other....