Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Why do white guys do this so much?

Why do they do nothing but degrade black queens and make them believe that they honestly like them or care about them?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCjSyUXGGxQ&feature...

^Then, they watch things like that and assume we're always ready to do that type of thing. Why do they do it so much!?

• Favorite Answer

I don't. Black women are the most beautiful beings God ever created.

I don't know what planet you're from.. but where I live, men don't treat "black queens" like you seem to think...

I'm also thinking that maybe black men do the same thing?!

Did you think that maybe that you were stereotyping and generalising a little?

It's such a shame that music videos etc show women to be such wh ores and that it's ok to treat someone like a piece of meat.

If you have such a problem with it, don't support that kind of music. Don't listen to it, don't purchase it, don't watch the videos. Easy.

Then you can get on your pedastool and preach with some authority.

Hey Jess

Sorry, i don't really see were a white guy is involved in this. but usually in general the media does not portray a very nice image of either race of woman. im latin but i can tell you that all races have their good and bad apples, doesnt matter who. im getting the feeling you are not to keen on white guys. which is fine, you have your own mind.

Personally, i don't listen to what the media shows to me, its not something which gives me even the slightest influence. i put myself in my own mentaility so anything i see there is not something im going to assume. skin colour is only skin deep. if you wanna know whats deeper you gotta do a little soul searching. i don't degrade any woman and thats the way it should be. i find black women as hot as white women. i hold not love of colour but love of person only, the colour of skin doesnt make the slightest difference to me.

good luck and god bless.

i didn't watch the video that you provided, but my assumption from what you said is why do caucasian men 'degrade' black women? and i am again assuming it is because of the way that rappers portray black woman. and who is the queen? your only a woman, just like a Caucasian female, not any better, not any less of worth.

Sounds like you may be hangin out with the wrong people..

You must be hanging with white BOYS, not men...

You teach people how to treat you,

Expect, demand the best silently and with love..

Just knowing you are the best and deserve to be treated with respect, people will respond in kind

Expose yourself with more loving people, you'll have a better life..

Good luck

.

Queens?

JE$$, you're awfully racist. Not all white guys are like that. Any guy that has a good heart wouldn't disrespect or degrade any women.

P.S.- "Tip Drill" is kinda softcore p0rn-ish,but then again I know a lot of guy, not to mention girls, who really like that video for what it shows...

You have some serious issues... I think you're bitter. You know, when it comes down to it- You're only hurting yourself by thinking this way. Your Prince Charming may be a Blonde, Blue eyed White man. You can't single out an entire group of people, and expect your accusations to be factual. I've met sexy white guys. Ugly white guys. Smart white guys who do well in school. Dumb white guys who smoke pot. White guys who are waiting for marriage. White guys who sleep with every person who has a vagina. White guys who are tall. White guys who are short. White guys who are blonde. White guys who are gingers. White guys who are brunettes. White guys with pitch black hair. White guys who are racist. White guys who only date and hang out with people who aren't of their ethnicity. White guys who are poor. White guys who are rich. White guys with tan skin. White guys with pink skin. White guys with pale ivory skin. White guys who are outdoorsy. White guys who are artist. Cowboys. Gangsters. Nerds.

I've seen it all- Displayed by one race of people. I know better. You don't.--- Fix that. Travel, Get out more. You'll see that your thinking is illogical, hurtful, and extremely wrong.

hell yea queens black queens so dont hate

most white men just want some ov dat black sensation ;) or there either 2 afraid to tell there friends that there dating out of there race so they treat u like crap

• I missed any white faces

SteveC