Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Any help with my cellphone!? Please!?

ok, so i have this really nice cellphone (nicee when you look at it though -_-). its a sony ericsson w380 gray, walkman. i have it since like last christmas, like the 27 of december last year, and like at the 2 of february the outside screen (where you look at the time and the song name when you use the music) stoped working. it just went.. dead. lol. and likee un july this year, the speaker stop working, so no listening to music anymore while i shower lol. then like about a month ago now, the camera stoped working. i press the camera icon on the menu and a little sign appears that says "another application is runing. close it, and then start the camera" but i dont have any applications running! UGGGHH, i hate this cellphone. i thought in reseting it but i dont know howw to, would you reccomend me reseting it? how do i do it? if not, any other help?

here's a pic:

http://www.itechnews.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/1...

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago

they could desire to be banned from faculties because of the fact it basically reasons distractions to the student, friends, and instructors. even nonetheless some could declare that cellular telephones are for emergency use basically, it continues to be no longer a logical rationalization to maintain the telephone on throughout a class. despite if it somewhat is an emergency, ones dad and mom could desire to touch the college first. additionally, if one has an appointment to uphold (inclusive of a dental or physician), then ones dad and mom could desire to lower back touch the college and time table a launch time for their infant to go away college. cellular telephones additionally must be banned because of the fact it shows no appreciate for the instructor. If a instructor takes holiday of their day to instruct a student, the very least a student could desire to do to instruct their appreciation could be to pay interest and cancel out all distraction. cellular telephones reason pupils to no longer pay interest. in terms of the previous assertion, it may additionally be the reason for ones usual class score to be below it may desire to be. in view it somewhat is frequently confusing to pay interest at the same time as doing some thing else thoroughly unrelated (inclusive of text textile messaging on the cellular telephone), it somewhat is confusing for the innovations to soak up the thoughts the ears are receiving. cellular telephones are handy, yet using it is going to be saved to outdoors of the class room the place they won't distract pupils, distract others, and brush aside the instructor. For the checklist, i'm a 10th grade student. :]

• 1 decade ago

you have to go to settings and go on reset factory settings and that will reset everything on your phone

as for the screen and speaker all i would recommend is sending it off to be repaired or take it in to a dedicated store that will have a look at it and asses the problem .

• 1 decade ago

noooo idea. probally a product malfunction. search online to see if others have had similar problems

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.