What is the easiest way to solve proofs in geometry? I really need help...?

Hi, I am in the 10th grade, and taking geometry this year. I've taken geometry before, yet I am still horrible at this subject! I am also in honors. The problem is, whenever I am supposed to prove a proof with statements and reasons, I am never able to. I have one of the worst grades in the class, and it... show more Hi,
I am in the 10th grade, and taking geometry this year.
I've taken geometry before, yet I am still horrible at this subject!
I am also in honors.

The problem is, whenever I am supposed to prove a proof with statements and reasons, I am never able to. I have one of the worst grades in the class, and it seems like everyone else understands what is going on besides me.

My tests are also open-notebook, so I have a reference sheet for all the definitions and theorems I can use in a proof.

Once a proof is finished and shown in class, I understand the mental process of the problem, I can just never solve it completely by myself.

So the question is, what is an easy way to solve proofs in Geometry?

Thanks