Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

If Glenn Beck is wrong, how do you discredit him?

Considering everything he says is backed by examples through sound bites, video, publications, and other forms of proof that can't be altered.

How do you discredit something crystal clear?

You Y!A critics didn't answer the question. How do you discredit something backed by video, sound bites, and publications that can't be fabricated.

Tucking Fypos: Everytime I see you on Y!A, I think to myself. Oh the typical liberal coppy/paste can't explain a thing tactic. I don't care. When you commented on another post of wealth redistribution you made me laugh and wonder if you understand what economics is. You said something regarding how wealth can be redistributed and everyone can have a 4 bedroom house. I laughed because even if that was possible, everyone would still be poor. This is why gold is worth alot and dirt is worth nothing. If everyone has something it has a lower value. Being wealthy is set on what the select few one. When the automobile first came out only the wealthy had it. Once it was mass produced everyone had it. Logic please.

Back to the topic though, keep blowing that horn boy. You can't prove anything. Keep the copy/paste fail tactic. I love to laugh.

Crow: How is taking Anita Dunn praising Mao Tse Tung a dictator out of context. Let's see she can appraise American Patriots. Like Adam Smith, Thomas Jefferson, Abe Lincoln, George Washington, etc... So it's okay for her to praise a dictator. What if she picked a fascist mass murdering dictator like Hitler? Would you still say it doesn't matter? Dictators that mass murder are all just as evil in my book. How about you?

What Beck does is spin. It's his conclusion that many people dislike. If someone is interested in something like communism in an acedemic sense, this doesn't mean that the person is a communist. But in Glenn Beck's world it does. When Beck says that this person is a communist without that person saying they're communist, that's called "opinion" and can't be called a lie. To state this as a fact is intellectually dishonest to say that If someones favorite politician is Mao doesn't mean that that person wishes to be Mao, or emulate Mao.

You waste your time on people that do not want ot be open minded. The left are sadly in the tank and have no interest in another point of view.

If these people get their way, I will be laughing at their misery. I will have no sympathy because I will have seen how they were in denial.

Because of their behavior. I am moving my money out of U.S. Dollars. If the dollar collapses. I will be fine. If it doesn't I won't be hurt. Better safe than sorry.

Because the left cannot fend for themselves. They will be starving. The right will have gardens and guns. How do you think that will end?

I am an individual and will take care of myself. The American way. They are the collective and will try to take from the me. eventually neither of us will have anything. That is the marxist way.

How do I discredit him? Hmmmmm....let's see....

1) Beck claims that Van Jones was went to prison.

Wrong. No evidence. Beck lies.

2) Beck claims that the Cash for Clunkers government web site will steal your personal information and take over your computer.

Wrong. No evidence. Beck lies again.

3) Glenn Beck defends racist Von Brunn and calls him a 9/11 hero.

Wrong. No evidence. Beck lies again.

4) Beck claims a million teabaggers marched on Washington.

Wrong. No evidence. Beck lies again.

5) Beck aired a video of an ACORN worker saying she had killed her ex-husband and then went on a prolonged rant about ACORN employing someone who was guilty of "premeditated murder."

Wrong. No evidence. Beck lies again.

6) Beck claims that Obama has prejudice against whites.

Wrong. No evidence. Beck lies again.

7) Beck claims that the City of Chicago had to shut down for several days due to fiscal irresponsibility.

Wrong. No evidence. Beck lies again.

I could go on and on. Beck is simply a liar.

If you can't beat the message, then beat up on the messenger! "he's a crybaby" "he's an alcoholic" Never mind that he is probably his own harshest critic and no-one can say anything against him he has not said about himself, but he is still only the number three radio host.

For Rush, they simply Fabricate quotes and then spread it around.

For Michael Savage, England puts him on the terrorist list!

Glenn Beck is right, we surround Them, and we outnumber them!

If Glenn Beck could walk through a mirror, he'd come out Michael Moore on the other side.

It's the fear mongering and calculated emotional appeals, plus all the inuendo, scary background music and suggestion with no basis in fact.

I just saw a clip where he took a fake can of gasoline and poured it all over a guy, then pretended to throw a match on him to demonstrate what Barrack Obama (that's our President by the way) is doing to this country according to him.

WTF???? What the hell is that supposed to be? It's a bunch of crap to scare old people - nothing more.

I never heard him.

He book is written at a kindergarten level.

I disagree with his views on many things.

But I did not see any fabrications in his book.

I bought it to say Thank You Glenn Beck for calling 0bama a liar in public.

I would never buy one for the reading material in it.

have you seen his show,he elaborates ideas with toys and props,and he explains his thoughts on a chalkboard with little pictures and arrows trying to show connection from one person to the other.he discredits himself.

his show reminds me of a kindergarten classroom if you don't see that then you really are equal in intelligence to a 5 year old.

Glenn Beck takes things out of context. He'll show a two minute clip to make a point. If his videos were so convincing he would show them in their entirety and not have to comment or explain what they mean.

If Beck is wrong, he'll discredit himself. But don't hold your breath. He backs up everything he says pretty well, doesn't he?