Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

how do i get over him?

i know you have probably heard this questions millions of times....

but..my bf of 15 months broke up with me he was my first real bf and i loved him.he broke up with me because he stopped liking me out of the blue.after a really good date we had...he even said he had a great time.

I've never felt as connected to anyone else as i did to him.Love is really important to me..probably my goal in life to find. and i hope to find it one day with someone who truly deserves my love.Although i know this is right. it seems so hard to get over him. There are no guys at my school that i would consider or even like me for that fact so i only think about him.I loved him so much i dont think he'll ever understand how much he hurt me.and im still his friend after all that.or atleast try to be.Im only 16.so i know many of you will write youll get over it.your young.. and i know how will.but i stil need some reassurance or advice.can you give me some words.maybe from your own experiences.we've been broken up since september 10th.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago

o.k the thing is u keep sayin that u love this guy right ......and he broke up with u right the point i am makin is he is a jerk if he knew how u felt about him he would not hav said it like that i no say in it like that makes u feel bad but the thing is there is a lot of time for u to fine love there are better men out there soo stop hangin on to this one and find a better one(i no its sound easier than it is but i am sure u will get true it)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

get a picture of him and write "F*CK YOU" on it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.