Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is this wrong? What should I do?

Ok, so I'm 14, and this gut I really liked gave me my first kiss and I was so excited because I beat this othe girl out who I thought he liked... hehe. But then he kissed her the next night an both of us girls got pissed.

But after spending one week of ignoring him we started talking again and we're friends, and I like him even though he broke my heart... what should I do? I Can't stop thinking about him!!

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Since you are new at this, I will set you straight this one time. After this one, you are on your own.

At your age, kissing is sacred. If he kissed you, then kissed the other girl the next night, he is not going to be a good candidate for a boyfriend. He will cheat on you, and as long as you still lust after him, he will have control of not only you, but of your self esteem.

Why would you want a guy who thinks so little of kissing you that he is slapping his lips on other people within 24 hours? You want someone to moon after you just like you moon after him. This is not the guy.

OK - when you come back and ask a question about how you stop your boyfriend from cheating on you, I will mock you. You have been warned.

• 1 decade ago

Wait a little while and see if he moves on. I'll be quite honest it doesn't sound like anything is there. Besides your 14 you've got plenty of time to fall in love.

• 1 decade ago

You should stop thinking about him, is just probably he gave you ur first kiss. But then he goes and kisses another girl?? hmm!!! He is obviously not a keeper... U are too young.. safe yourself a headache and a heartbreak and go and Kiss another Hot boy!!

;-)

• 1 decade ago

What is it with 14 year olds these days thinking they know hwat a roken hear is like? Or thinking they are in love.

your 14!!!

Your meant to be having fun, not worrying about a guy (that is obviously a jerk!!)

Build a bridge, get over him....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

my current boyfriend did something like that about a year ago when i was 14. its good that you two are getting along again, and all you really need to do is talk to him about the situation and make sure YOURE the one he wants to be with, not the other girl.

• 1 decade ago

talk to him and see if he rlly understands where you are coming from about hurting . if you think he truly understands then you could go ahead and give him another chance but make sure you realize that there is tht risk of getting hurt again.

• 1 decade ago

You should beat the s**t out of him for breaking your heart.

• 1 decade ago

Keep ignoring him. He's no good for you. You're telling him that it's okay for him to do things like that to you if you keep talking to him.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

that sux. i hav had my heart broken, and it hurts bad. u shud move on. try to get him outta ur mind. you're not a toy, you're a person with feelings. tell him that.

• 1 decade ago

tell him how you feel and give him a long talk on how to respect girls.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.