Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareInjuries · 1 decade ago

Hard bump on my upper arm?

About 5 weeks ago I took the Fullbacks helmet to my arm. Shortly afterward my arm bruised a large portion of it became extremely hard (like bone). The area has been gradually been getting smaller but for the past 2 weeks it has stayed around size of a golf ball. It is still sore. What could this be? What should I do?

it could be either a "bicep rupture", or "trauma or injury", according to webmd.com. obviously its probably trauma or injury, but it doesnt say which injury. you better get it checked out by the athletic trainer at your school.

Source(s): athletic training class