Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

how can i be pretty like those pretty popular girls and taylor swift like what kind of make up should i wear t?

i think i am ugly and fat yea i know so dose my crush so what can i do to make my self pretty er ans Skinner.

i have dark tan skin

dark long brown hair

chubby

i got side fat and a small belly

bushy eyebrows cant wax them

and lip hair cant touch them

i hat being called fat and ugly but still all so my nails suck to

and i have such an ugly name bianca yuck it makes me sound bad and please people answer my ? if u do i will give u extra points i am not lieing

thanks u sooooo much :]

Favorite Answer

This question was a little confusing.. But I'll try and help..

Proper diet and exercise will help with the chubby part.

Maybe you should try curling your hair if it's normally straight, or vice versa. Or maybe dye it or cut it in a cute way :)

What do you mean you can't wax them? then pluck them just be sure to have a good shape.. You really should get them waxed the first time though. They will know what they're doing.

And get your upper lip waxed if it bothers you..

And Bianca is a pretty name.. Are you some kind of Latina or Italian?

And most importantly, have confidence. And don't compare yourself to popular girls, it's not worth your time. Be yourself.. Don't let others make you think otherwise.

And also, for makeup, just start experimenting with drugstore brands, but not too much. Natural is always prettier than fake-looking :)

And I have dark hair/tan skin too, and about a year ago got colored contacts, they make my eyes pop it's really cool. So if you have money, try those out :)

It really makes me sad that you don't have any self confidence. I'm sure that your a very pretty girl, and a lot of others (including me) would DIE for some dark tan skin and long hair! If you want to look better try some eyeliner, mascara, and go running!

Be confident that's one of the most important things. If you still don't like your weight start working out dieting. Maybe try make up (eye liner bronzer mascara eye shadow). Every one has there flaws but try not to obsess over them im sure your beautiful.

Hope this helps:)

runnnnnnnnn! and do situps and workout and dont just go home and sit on your *** which is probably what you do and eat healthy no chips or cake and **** like that good luckkk!

just be yourself. dont try to be like anybody else :)