Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSTDs · 1 decade ago

Could I have an STD, is it possible?

Please read the whole thing before awnsering!

Earlier today, I found out a close family friend has an STD. She had sex once with a guy from high school, and recently went to college where she found the man she was going to marry. They were trying to have a child, but couldn't because she became infertile. They found out she's had an STD so long and had no symptoms the whole time.

This scared me.

I was abused as a child. The man who molested me did not "go all the way" but oral sex was involved in both.

What's the chances of me having an STD?

Should I get tested? I haven't been sexually active, but was abused for a few years..

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hi Agree, that's too much on your mind, the only real way to relive any anxiety is to be tested. Is there a drop in centre near you that you could attend... they offer free testing and you should have results back within a week or so. Otherwise try online testing, its common place nowadays and no waiting around... www.safescreen.co.uk

Source(s): www.safescreen.co.uk
  • PD
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

That's a lot to carry around mentally. Without a lot more detail it is hard to say for sure, but for your own peace of mind...Get tested.

• 1 decade ago

to relieve your mind.. go get tested.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.