Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

AHHH Halloween help?!?

I need to be at this Halloween party for autistic students at my school tomorrow for a volunteering program and I need to dress up and help out. What can I come up with super quick that's not too over the top, but creative?! Thanks!

• Olive
    Favorite Answer

Cow Girl- I did this one year because I already had all that kind of western wear because I live out in an area with a lot of farming. I wear my riding boots, a cowboy hat, a plaid shirt and jeans. I bought a little top guns to hook to the side of my pants to finish off the look.

Grape- My sister was this last year, we blow up purple balloons and safety pined them to her. She wore black underneath and we cut a leaf out of green paper and attached that to a head band.

Hippie- Wear tie dye, put flowers in your hair.

Back Stabbing lawyer- Wear nice clothes, carry suitcases, in the suitcases put big plastic knifes (like the kind you can get at the Halloween store).

Girl Scout- Wear an old Girl Scout vest, a bandanna and carry a box of girl scout cookies (or get a print out of what a Girl Scout cookie box would look like and tape that to your treat bag).

Princess- Wear your homecoming dress and a crown.

Scare Crow- Wear overalls, a plaid shirt and a cowboy hat. Stuff straw into the pockets or the overalls.

easily up yet perchance make the horse larger and extra of a bump. possibly a black ribbon tied in a bow, that could desire to look large with the topic without guidance faraway from that edgy look.