Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 decade ago

WHAT IS YOUR COMMENTS ON THIS SOFTWARE ?

I JUST DOWNLOADED FROSTWIRE. IT IS FASTER THAN LIMEWIRE. AND ON THE FIRST DAY , LIMEWIRE ALMOST GAVE ME MALWARE .SO, WHATS THE COMMENTS FROM THIS ? I AM ONLY GETTING VIDEOS FROM FROSTWIRE. I HAVE EMP3WORLD.COM AND AIRMP3.NET FOR MUSIC AND GOOGLE IMAGES FOR PHOTOS.

OMG @YA DIG , WHATS WRONG WITH FROSTWIRE ??

Favorite Answer

I think it's good, seriously. I did exactly the same thing, and Frostwire was much better.

And Frostwire is generally better that Limewire for downloading video's anyway.

Frostwire has less viruses, in general, and it's quicker, and has more updated features than Limewire.

Hope I Helped.

xx

I use it myself and it works great. I use it on Linux so the speed is very fast.

The thing I like the most is that its open source.

• ya dig

frostwire is ****