? asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

I need some book ideas for my next book. If you don't mind giving ideas...?

I need help on some book ideas. I've been writing for a while but I've ran out of ideas. I want to make like a romance book but I want a lot of action in it and like supernatural stuff in it. If you could just throw some ideas out there and wouldn't mind me taking them I would appreciate it. I hope I'm not asking too much!!!

Thank you =)

• Favorite Answer

you've gots to go get inspired.

=)

if you just finished writing your last book, take a break. let your mind relax. an idea will come to you.

just play the what if game.

you've done this before. you've come up with an idea before. so let it takes it course.

Source(s): I'm a writer my 2nd personality

Okie dokie. How about a book in which the lead character is an empath- someone who can feel what other people are feeling (either by touching them, or being in the same room, etc.) This would tie well into the romance theme, because an empath would always have trouble in relationships because he/she would always know what the other person was really feeling (especially during romantic moments.) Their other interpersonal relationships would be rendered likewise complex (e.g., friend says he/she is ok, but the empath senses massive turmoil inside, and wants to help, but can't do it without revealing his/her abilities). The supernatural stuff could come in pretty much anywhere. If people found out what the empath could do, he/she would be sought out by pretty much everyone- folks who want to know if their spouse is cheating, ghost hunters... everyone would want a piece of his/her power.

This also has potential in the realm of character development- imagine someone who can feel what everyone else is feeling, but who is completely out of touch with his/her own emotions and motivations. How do the other characters change, grow, etc., as the empath calls them on their true feelings, motivations, etc.

Meh, now not that pleasant. The recommendations are as a substitute bland and over used. A character dies in a auto destroy so their accomplice kills themselves, it is been used. In reality, I was once very stressed. You exhibit us something--after which speak approximately an additional. That's BAD. It handiest confuses your readers. First they die in a hearth--and now your mom dedicate suicide? MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!! And the "Hi, I'm, Samantha" factor is simply undeniable stressful. Terrible approach to introduce your person. Take that out. It's now not that well, quite. It's very ammaturish writing. Sorry if I'm harsh.

I would love to see a book written with romance, action, and science-fiction elements involved, sort of like Uglies by Scott Westerfeld. I think you should make a story with a city that's citizens' brains are programmed; they are told what to think, how to dress... There is a main character (your choice of gender) and they are the first person in 3,000 years to think like a human and not be told what to think. They fall in love with someone, and the other person loves them too, but love is forbidden where they live. How could it happen..? (dum dum DUMMMMMM!)

That's just my idea.Good luck with your book! :)

Plain and simple Use your OWN ideas if the idea is any good the person will keep it to themselves. BTW you can never be out of ideas just good ones LOL :O

Try free writing you'll get something eventually.

This is my idea:

A girl runs away from her family because she is very unhappy. She stays at a motel and one day meets this guy who is also staying at the hotel. They fall in love and she stays with him in his room because she is running out of money. She finds out he is a vampire and she tries to run away becuas she is scared. He catches her and assures her he won't harm her.

I just thought of that on the spot. I had a better idea but I decided to use it. Sorry. Anyway, I hope I helped.

Source(s): My gorgeous brain!!!!!!!

TIP: u should want to make ur own ideas cause then u can feel successful after wards so just think about things more than usual. Good luck! :D