Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

would you guys like a girl that is....???(boys !!)?

a girl that wears leggings and ugs and converse and skinny jeans and flowy shirts and girly stuff but also wears sweatshirts and is athletic but doesnt like getting her clothes dirty and is slightly skinny but isnt completely skinny and has a little bit of mucle and has you know a regular sized "chest" has a sense of humor and is like a tom/boy/girl(is like 40% tomboy and 60% girly) ?? please help

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

perfection.

• goslin
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

a million. they are stressful 2. they think of that they are smarter 3. they are in a position to't combat lower back 4. They consistently decide for douchebag 5. they think of they are able to looking Mr suited 6. they only choose is money and intercourse 7. they think of too plenty 8. they think of each and everything is a activity 9. they are in a position to't take extreme approximately especially much each and everything 10. they don't comprehend something and that they are ineffective approximately especially much each and everything undergo in recommendations ladies choose boys greater advantageous than boys choose ladies reason boys are frequently self sustaining and strong and artwork complicated and attempt to make a destiny with a woman

• 1 decade ago

girl calm down u seem fine to me but just stop freakin out. dont let urself get to swept up on how u look

• 1 decade ago

Well that sounds fine; just have to have the personality to go with it all.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Ha you sound exactly like me! Sorry I'm a girl.

• 1 decade ago

im exactly like that but i change from time to time..guys should like you just fine. maybe its the guys..maybe you dont have the best guys around you..??

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

that's just like me, and boys like me just fine

• 1 decade ago

absolutely would like a girl like that :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.