Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicOther - Music · 1 decade ago

Clean death metal songs?

Me and my friends are gonna run around on halloween in one huge mosh pit with a radio playing SUPER LOUD death metal, and we need a list of 100% clean death metal songs so the little kids parents dont get mad

Elements, I like how you think, but i mean I dont want some big man coming and killing me for teaching his kid a new word if they understand

Favorite Answer

Deathgaze

UnsraW

It's Japanese, so the parents won't understand it anyways.

Try Death and Morbid Angel's songs.

Kalmah - Evil In You

In Flames - Clayman

Carcass - Carnal Forge

Kamlah - Withering Away

Bolt Thrower - The Killchain

And this raises an intersting topic, how does the PMRC even classify the music as offensive and needing parental advisory?

Just play regular death metal.

I can guarantee you neither the children nor the parents will be able to understand any of the lyrics.

Bro, I'm pretty sure typical parents will rage about it either way.

99% of Amerifag parents automatically associate metal of any kind with Satan.

I doubt they'll understand it, sometimes its even hard for me to follow new bands im introduced to AND IM A DEATH METAL VOCALIST! haha

But to answer your question, try "Impending doom" its brutal and clean, but not as brutal as non cean stuff lol

It's also christian ha

Try anything by the Absence.

Impending Doom. People can't get mad at you for learning about god!

look for christian metal bands. maybe demon hunter