Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicOther - Music · 1 decade ago

Clean death metal songs?

Me and my friends are gonna run around on halloween in one huge mosh pit with a radio playing SUPER LOUD death metal, and we need a list of 100% clean death metal songs so the little kids parents dont get mad

Update:

Elements, I like how you think, but i mean I dont want some big man coming and killing me for teaching his kid a new word if they understand

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Deathgaze

UnsraW

It's Japanese, so the parents won't understand it anyways.

• 1 decade ago

Try Death and Morbid Angel's songs.

Kalmah - Evil In You

In Flames - Clayman

Carcass - Carnal Forge

Kamlah - Withering Away

Bolt Thrower - The Killchain

And this raises an intersting topic, how does the PMRC even classify the music as offensive and needing parental advisory?

• 1 decade ago

Just play regular death metal.

I can guarantee you neither the children nor the parents will be able to understand any of the lyrics.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Bro, I'm pretty sure typical parents will rage about it either way.

99% of Amerifag parents automatically associate metal of any kind with Satan.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I doubt they'll understand it, sometimes its even hard for me to follow new bands im introduced to AND IM A DEATH METAL VOCALIST! haha

But to answer your question, try "Impending doom" its brutal and clean, but not as brutal as non cean stuff lol

It's also christian ha

• 1 decade ago

Try anything by the Absence.

• 1 decade ago

Impending Doom. People can't get mad at you for learning about god!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

look for christian metal bands. maybe demon hunter

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.